Thursday, August 4, 2011

Mr. Manners

Hollywood

Dear Drunk Guy standing outside of Gelson's holding a handwritten sign that read "Irac War Please Help",

As I walked into the market, your greeting of "Look at you... you're an executive!" made me laugh.  As I walked out, your follow up line of "There she is... my nurse!" also garnered a chuckle.  As I walked away, your next line of "Mmmmmm... Do you know what I could do to you" gave me the serious creeps, but the fact that you quickly followed it up with "WITH you... things I could do WITH you!" somehow left me smiling.  You drunk gentleman you.

Redemption!

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At August 5, 2011 at 11:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This really made me laugh! Thank you!

 
At August 5, 2011 at 12:17 PM , Blogger C like Cat said...

Thank you! It happened on my way home from dinner last night; I almost called you right then because I knew you would appreciate it as much as I did! Too funny...

 
At August 8, 2011 at 4:15 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm shocked that a Gelson's is still around.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home