Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Some Kind of Crazy

Downtown

Dear Man crossing the the street at 5th and Grand,

As you stepped off the curb I instantly sensed you were wired differently.  Were you going to be the "guy that argues with himself", or perhaps "guy that yells out words for no reason"?  Turns out, you were neither, I got "guy who stops and stands directly in front of my car".  You stared at me with bulging eyes and jaw dropped; then in a flash your momentary lapse ended and you continued on your "normal" way.  It was strangely intimate.  I wonder if you even saw me.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At August 11, 2011 at 1:01 PM , Blogger drollgirl said...

lololol! dude. this is such a good idea for a blog! i could submit 4 trillion entries. DAILY! jaysus.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home